Friday 3 October 2014

Woman Claims not to know Floyd 'Money' Mayweather and that bruised his ego

Current WBC welterweight champion, Floyd 'Money' Mayweather was at a barber shop in London and as usual he went with his TMT crew feeling all fly but he got the shock of his life when a lady there was like she doesn't know him and maybe he is not that popular as he thinks. The woman was like
I don’t know you,’ she said in a video posted on SpiffTV. ‘What’s the big deal? I just don’t watch boxing. I know about Mike Tyson.’
Mayweather, who was accompanied by several members of ‘The Money Team’, appeared stunned and retorted: ‘You know what? I need to Google you!’ But the woman refuses to back down, saying: ‘I just want to know what the biggest fight you ever fight is? ‘I like big fights, I like exciting fights,’ she says. ‘If it’s not big, I don’t watch it.’ At this point, one of Mayweather’s team interjects: ‘He’s the biggest in the world.
 Shey baba dey think say na Obama before ni????





No comments: